Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Something New....

We had a great Summer this year, we got to spend some quality time together as a family and with new friends. Conor is now in High school, playing soccer and enjoying all the new friends, not forgetting seminary.He has been very responsible with time and his work, very proud of him. Ashley is trying to find herself at the moment, taking a break from it all, RJ on his mission, doing good, learning a lot about people, himself and God.Gabi is growing so fast, I hate that....she is a very special sweet person....I am very busy...more then even...not sure why, I don't even work outside of the home, but it seems to me, I never have enough time to do all the things is needed to do ...family, callings, friends, home.....but I enjoy serving my calling as a mother, wife and a friend.
The biggest news...Randy got a new Job...he is super excited about it....and we don't have to move!!!Well...we really wish we could, but we don't have too.
Life is good at the Russo's.....I am very excited for my favorite season...FALL !!!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment